Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Videocast :Language Learning


 



A videocast is a video produced for the Internet and made so that viewers can stream or download the clip onto a personal mp3 player. Creators of videocasts can share the video as a file or a stream. A stream allows the viewer to watch the videocast directly on a website. A file allows a viewer to download the videocast directly to a handheld mp3 device. So, I tried to create Videocast through the online tool called Powtoon. In my videocast, I tried to briefly explain the impact of culture on second language learning. You can reach it at the link below. 

https://www.powtoon.com/s/begWoKzCmB6/1/m 

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 WEEKS FOR OPEN AND DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE   Hello everyone,  I would like to give you information about my open and distance learning jo...